Related to IPOLIS, methodological and data infrastructure report has been produced for easy-to-identify and easy-to-reach vulnerable groups: children, the youth and the elderly. In addition, a similar report has been carried out for policy and context indicators in IPOLIS.
Working papers on the data infrastructure available for the Roma and the undocumented migrants, has been also produced. These papers reflected on the feasibility of including these vulnerable groups in IPOLIS.
The concept of IPOLIS database and visualization tool has been discussed at the expert workshop Frameworks and methods for indicator building for various vulnerable groups in Budapest, 27-29 November 2013, organized by TÁRKI Social Research Institute.
The beta-version of the IPOLIS data visualization tool has been persented and tested at the expert workshop Visualization and outreach to stakeholders in Luxembourg, 16-18 March 2016, jointly organized by Luxembourg Income Study (LIS) and TÁRKI.
Additional working paper produced within the Poverty and Living Conditions pillar of InGRID:
Partners involved in the Poverty and Living Conditions pillar of InGRID
- TÁRKI Social Research Institute Inc. (pillar leader)
- HIVA - Research Institute for Work and Society, KU Leuven
- CED - Centre d’Estudis Demografics
- LIS - Luxembourg Income Study, asbl
- LISER- Centre d’Etudes de Population de Pauvreté et de Politiques Socio-Economiques
- BIGSSS - Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences, Universität Bremen
- Dipartimento di Economia e Menagement, Università di Pisa